The Hunt for the Face of SRTV is on



The Hunt for the Face of SRTV is on

Face of SRTV is a reality show designed to pick a beautiful young lady to represent the brand “SRTV”. In addition to being the brand ambassador, she will be one of our main presenters.

 

Owing to Coronavirus, this edition is strictly online

 

STAGES OF THE SHOW:

The show is made up of three main stages namely:

The introduction stage
The presentation stage
Public vote

 

 

To participate, you are expected to make a minimum of 3 minutes video, which involves introducing yourself officially,caltwalk and display of your talent with different attires (one of the attires must be traditional) and submit to http://www.superiorradioandtelevision.com/talent-form

 

 

CHIEF OF STAFF TO PRESIDENT, ABBA KYARI, PASSES ON



 
CHIEF OF STAFF TO PRESIDENT, ABBA KYARI, PASSES ON
The Presidency regrets to announce the passage of the Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari. The deceased had tested positive to the ravaging COVID-19, and had been receiving treatment. But he died on Friday, April 17, 2020.
 
May God accept his soul.
 
Funeral arrangements will be announced shortly.
 
Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
April 18, 2020

The Face of SRTV Contest is here



p style=”text-align: center;”>Face of SRTV is a reality show designed to pick a beautiful young lady to represent the brand “SRTV”

In addition to being the brand ambassador, she will be one of our main presenters

Owing to Coronavirus, this edition is strictly online

 

 

STAGES OF THE SHOW:

The show is made up of three main stages namely:

  1. The introduction stage
  2. The presentation stage
  3. Public vote

 

Winning the show will be based on the judgements of our expert Judges which is (30%) and the other 70% will be based on the accumulated views, subscribers, likes and comments from the introduction stages to the Public vote

 

The Winner will take home a total sum of One hundred and fifty US Dollars, ($150), First Runner-Up gets fifty UD Dollars ($50)) and the Second Runner-Up gets Thirty US Dollars (£30)

 

Contact us:

Email: info@superiorradioandtelevision.com    Tel: +44 7459 799 705  or Tel: +234 90 39 48 22 86

 

SRTV Most Talented

SRTV MOST TALENTED

SRTV Most Talented kicks off in the midst of the Coronavirus saga

To keeps our young people engaged in this difficult times, SRTV launches an online talent show called “SRTV Most Talented”

The contest is solely online and the shows welcomes singers, dancers and comedians. It is an opportunity for young people to showcase their talent from the comfort o their homes

Registration is free and Winners get cash prizes and attractive contracts with SRTV

For further enquiries contact SRTV on whatsup via 07459799705

Carnival Calabar 2019

Once again, the Cross River State Government has put together an event to remember… Carnival Calabar 2019 which is centred around humanity explored creativity at its best !!!

CARNIVAL CALABAR 2019

 

 


CARNIVAL CALABAR 2019